Hi, my name is Leyla and I am a PhD Student.
After graduating from the University of Heidelberg in Mathematics and Philosophy, I studied mathematical Logic at the Institute of Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) in Amsterdam. I finished my Master's with a thesis on the iteration of goal-based voting. Broad areas of my interest are Game Theory and Collective Decision-Making. As a PhD Student at the Department of Philosophy at the University of Bayreuth I am a part of the Simulating Collective Agency Project. In this research I study the theory of team reasoning as a game theoretic formalization of collective agency. In particular, I am interested in the stability of team reasoning in evolutionary game theoretic settings as well as philosophical consequences of the theory.
Events and Talks
- Colloquium | Colloquium in Mathematical Philosophy: Philosophy of Science | MCMP, Munich, January 2023
- Conference | 19th European Conference on Multi-Agent Systems | Düsseldorf, September 2022
- Conference | 14th Conference on Logic and the Foundation of Game and Decision Theory | Groningen, July 2022
- Workshop | Workshop on Philosophy and Decision Theory | Munich, July 2022
- Seminar | Séminaire de Mathématiques Discrètes, Optimisation et Décision | Paris, April 2022
- Organisation of Workshop | Collective Agency and Team Reasoning | virtuell, February 2022
- Ade, L., Novaro, A. Iterative Goal-Based Approval Voting (2022), Multi-Agent Systems. EUMAS 2022. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 13442. Springer, Cham.
- Ade, L., Michelini, M., Vigiani, P. Proportionality in Liquid Democracy and Representative Democracy (2022), Proceedings of the ESSLLI 2022 Student Session
- Ade, L., Roy, O. Team Reasoning from an Evolutionary Perspective : Categorization and Fitness. (2022), Conference Contribution, LOFT 2022
- Ade, L. Iterative Goal-Based Voting (2021), Master Thesis